Discount vouchers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount vouchers

Hey all.

I'm getting ready to publish my first course. About 20 lessons, on module 1 of 4 modules that cover the entire curriculum of a technology certification. 

This has taken me a couple of months to complete. 

Rather than waiting another 6 months to complete all 4 modules before I publish, I'd like to publish now, test the water and see what the learner reaction is. 

Is there any way to offer students who have signed up for one course a discount on future courses, as an encouragement for them to sign up before the entire set of modules are available?

Thanks a lot

3 Replies

Hi CyberCH,

I do not think you can give a discount coupon for other courses directly. So OR:

- You put the other modules in the same course; that way all enrolled students automatically have access to newly created content; just send them an announcement that there is new content when it's there. OR

- If you want to create the other modules in OTHER courses, you can send all students who have enrolled in course 1, in an announcement perhaps, a coupon that will give them access to the others for free (for example).

Does this help or did I misunderstand your question?

Cheers,

Wouter 

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

My intention is to sell the modules separately. My feeling is that will bring the biggest return, so your first option isn't really workable. 

How do I create free access vouchers? This would also be useful for getting a few reviews for my course as well. 🙂

In your course, promotions tab, create new coupon, copy the link and make it public in a post, linkedin, etc…

IMG_5706.png

IMG_5707.png

I hope it helps!

Cheers,

Wouter 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors