Engagement activity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engagement activity

I am preparing the last few lessons of my "YouTube channel growth" course. I have a plan to help students and increase the engagement activity of the course. I would like to review the YouTube channels of approximately 10 of my students who attend the event every month, for free. And I have a plan to add this video lesson to Udemy courses. In this way, I can explain the mistakes and truths on YouTube channels to all my students in a much better way. I'm new to Udemy. I don't know how I can do this. Can you help me? 

Meanwhile, I would like to select those who want to participate in the YouTube channel review as follows:
they must have completed the course completely,
they must have at least 5 videos on the channel,
they must have published at least 1 video in the last month.

Please, Can you help me realize this idea?

I'm sorry my English is not good 😅

1 Reply

"And I have a plan to add this video lesson to Udemy courses." This sentence was wrong at the time of translation.
"And I want to share these video lessons in the Udemy course called "YouTube channel growth"." It's more accurate now 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!