FINISHING COURSE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINISHING COURSE

I HAVE SUBMITTED A COURSE IN NUMPY LIBRARYBUT IN THE COURSE PAGE IT SAYS, 'FINISH YOUR COURSE'. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM

THANK YOU

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ Dzuya Sorry for this confusion! If you are seeing this as an option to finish your course means you have not sent the course for review. So you should try to check if your course is completed so you can send the course for review.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

HELLO,

I SUBMITTED MY COURSE FOR REVIEW FIVE DAYS AGO BUT STILL,THE 'FINISH YOUR COURSE' NOTIFICATION IS6 STILL THERE.

THANK  YOU.

Hello,

If you have submitted a course and it still shows the message "Finish Your Course" on the course page, there could be a few possible reasons for this:

1. Course Content Incomplete: It is possible that some sections or lectures in your course are still marked as incomplete. Review your course content and ensure that all sections and lectures are marked as complete. Make sure you have included all the required content, such as video lectures, quizzes, and supplementary materials, as outlined by Udemy's course creation guidelines.

2. Course Quality Standards: Udemy has certain quality standards that courses must meet before they can be published. It is possible that your course content or presentation does not meet these standards. Review your course content and ensure it adheres to Udemy's quality guidelines, including clear audio, video quality, and engaging instructional delivery.

3. Review Process Pending: Once you submit your course for review, there is typically a review process conducted by the Udemy team to ensure it meets their guidelines. The "Finish Your Course" message may appear until the review process is complete. The review process can take some time, so it is important to be patient and wait for the review team to assess your course.

If you have reviewed your course content, met the quality standards, and submitted it for review, but the "Finish Your Course" message still persists, I recommend reaching out to Udemy's support team directly. They will be able to provide specific insights into the status of your course and any potential issues that need to be resolved.

I hope this helps, and I wish you success with your course on the Numpy library!

Best regards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors