TEST VIDEO

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEST VIDEO

HELLO EVERYONE

I POSTED A TEST VIDEO ALMOST A MONTH AGO. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM UDEMY.

WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM.

THANK YOU

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ Dzuya I'm sorry to hear you have been waiting this long for a test video feedback, I'd recommend you reach out to the support team. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

HELLO,

IT SEEMS WE ARE NOT COMMUNICATING WELL WITH THE HELP CENTER

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Hello,

If you posted a test video on Udemy almost a month ago and have not received any communication or feedback from Udemy, there could be a few potential reasons for this:

1. Backlog in Review Process: Udemy receives a large number of course submissions and the review process can take time, especially during peak periods. It's possible that there is a backlog in the review queue, causing delays in receiving feedback on your test video. I recommend being patient and allowing some more time for the review team to assess your video.

2. Technical Issue: There could be a technical issue or glitch in the system that has resulted in the lack of communication. In such cases, it's best to reach out to Udemy's support team directly and inquire about the status of your test video. They will be able to provide you with specific information and assistance regarding your submission.

3. Check Spam/Junk Folders: Sometimes, automated emails or notifications from Udemy can end up in spam or junk folders. It's worth checking these folders in your email account to ensure that you haven't missed any communication from Udemy.

To address your concerns and get a clear understanding of the status of your test video, I recommend reaching out to Udemy's support team. They will have access to your account and be able to provide you with specific information about the review process and any potential issues that may be causing the delay.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your Udemy course!

Best regards.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors