First course help can't upload

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First course help can't upload

I need help!!

Every time I try to submit my course to be reviewed it says Have content for all lectures.

I have done everything that was required I've been working on this for awhile now and I'm frustrated! What am I doing wrong? This is my first course that I'm submitting. Can someone please help me?

5 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SabonnaAKee750

How are you doing? 😊

I'm excited to hear that your course is almost ready for publication. If you've ensured that all your lectures contain the necessary content (whether it's videos, mashups, or articles), I suggest reaching out to our support team for assistance.

You can easily do so by navigating to the "Contact Us" section on the right-hand side. 

Our team has the tools to investigate any issues and provide you with detailed assistance on why you might be experiencing difficulty submitting your course.

If you have any other questions, please let us know 😊

We wish you a lot of fun and success on Udemy! 

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I will go over content once more. If I have any questions I will definitely contact you.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are very welcome 😊. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will have your course published soon!

Thank you! Well...I looked over my content and I was missing a few I fixed it. I submitted my course and it went through for review. I was asked for my license and my profile picture. It said congratulations, you're done! I should know something in 2-3 days. So we shall see. Thank you so much for your help!!

I am my self are so frustrating 😤 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors