Front camera recording

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front camera recording

Hi there guys! This is my first time recording a course, and the course is a face fitness exercises, that obviously involve a lot of face recordings! My question is: is an Iphone 14pro front/camera? It's a 12 mega pixel camera, and it would make my life a lot easier! I appreciate the reply!! Thank you!

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @YuliiaMukha534 Happy Wednesday! 😊

In the meantime other instructors share their experience with recording videos, you can check this article about video standards and choosing a camera.

The article mentions that you can use your iPhone (iPhone 4 models and above).

I hope this helps,

Best regards, 

@YuliiaMukha534 wrote:

Hi there guys! This is my first time recording a course, and the course is a face fitness exercises, that obviously involve a lot of face recordings! My question is: is an Iphone 14pro front/camera? It's a 12 mega pixel camera, and it would make my life a lot easier! I appreciate the reply!! Thank you!

The iPhone 14 Pro's 12MP front camera should work well for face fitness recordings. It offers good quality, making it suitable for your course. Best of luck!

Raiderlink

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors