Help with Course Resources format

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Course Resources format

Hello all!

I am a first-time course creator. I would love to provide access to graphics, worksheets, and outside links that complement the text. I just don't know how to go about this most easily. 

I thought about inserting the graphics directly into the lecture text but when I look at the preview of the course the images don't show up. 

My second idea was to offer a single download link to a Google Sheets file that has an introduction tab and then separate sheets for every section of the course where the students can fill out worksheets, see the images, and click on links but I'm not sure how usable that would be for them.

I would prefer if it was not all separate downloads because I know I hate when I have to download a lot of material for a course. 

Any suggestions for the best way to go about this would be great! I just want to provide the most value I can. I feel as though the worksheets, visual representation of the concepts, and outside links are vital to learning as much and as easily as possible so they are necessary to the content I have written. 

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SavannahN07

Welcome to the community!😊 I hope you had a lovely weekend. 

How exciting that you're planning to create your first course. It's wonderful that you're taking into account your students' preferences when adding resources to your course. Let me bump up your post and hope that experienced instructors chime in to share their best practices with resources.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors