Inquiry About Video Editing Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry About Video Editing Software

Hi there,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out because I'm interested in creating videos and I've heard that your platform offers a free application for video editing. Could you please provide me with more information about this software? I'm particularly interested in its features and how user-friendly it is for beginners.

Additionally, if there are any tutorials or resources available to help me get started with the application, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MohamedAbde562 Thanks for bringing this question. At the moment, we do not offer a live video editing program; however, our instructors have a list of the most commonly used editing software options for your reference. You can find more information here.

You can also watch the following Webinar Replay: AMA - Audio/Visual with Frank Kane & Trevoir Williams where they shared some of these tips.

I hope this helps.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!