Limited options for test creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited options for test creation

Limited Options for Test Creation

I am currently building my first course on Udemy. Yet there are few shortcomings I am experiencing during my course designing process. Since, I am using other course authoring tools as well, therefore I have found that there are very few options for test creation. 

Multiple choice tests, fill in the blanks, and true and false are the only options available. 

There are various other methods of testing available now. For example, drag and drop, essay questions, open ended questions in the form of formative assessments. 

Moreover, the embed options is also not working, I tried to create an activity using other tools, but I could not embed it into my course. 

Kindly, look into this matter. 

Thanks 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AyeshaK1280 I'm sorry you are having trouble creating quizzes for your course. Indeed, you can only create multiple-choice quizzes, but we have the practice test, and assignments. 

We appreciate your feedback regarding the request to include additional quiz options and have forwarded it to the relevant team for consideration. If you are having issues adding your content, please send your request to the Instructor Support team. To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!