My courses are deleted

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My courses are deleted

I had submitted a request for understanding then why my course was deleted from udemi it was resubmit I had republished it again but the you Demi had remove it again but the you udemy has as removed it again I don't understand why this is happening if anyone can help me please help me with this my course with magnetic marketing mastery has been removed in my marketing genius mastery course as been not being reviewed fast please can you help me with this

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BaasavaGaut263

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the course on your instructor dashboard. Unfortunately, we can't provide account-level support here in the community. I recommend reaching out to support directly for assistance.

Please note that there might be a delay in their response due to the need for escalation and investigation in your specific case. We really appreciate your patience in this matter. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors