My first time on Udemy Instructing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first time on Udemy Instructing

Go to solution

Greetings! This is my first time on Udemy Instructing, I would like to know the processes of applying for verification for the Udemy and I also need to understand how using Udemy will affect my online presence while making the course; I plan to make around five courses in this time being in collaboration with a Law Enforcement Agency on different cyber security and cyber crime investigation methods. Please let me know. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @BrotherAlameen

Thank you for your post, and how exciting that you're planning to publish courses on Udemy 😊
(Five courses! That's amazing!👏

Happy to clarify our verification process: To ensure the integrity of our learning community, all instructors must verify their identity before they can publish a course on the marketplace. Therefore, once your first course is ready for publication, Udemy will guide you through the automated verification process.

During the verification process, instructors may encounter one or more of the following prompts:

• Request to confirm ownership rights to the course content
  • Request to provide information regarding their current place of residence
  • Request to provide identity documents such as a national ID or passport

Please note: the information required will vary depending on the instructor’s country of residence and/or activity patterns within the account.

After the automated verification process is completed, our team will review your submission and confirm with you via email that your account has been verified. You can then proceed to submit your course for review.

For more specific questions or concerns, I recommend reaching out directly to our policy team at policy@udemy.com. They are always happy to assist you!

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @BrotherAlameen

Thank you for your post, and how exciting that you're planning to publish courses on Udemy 😊
(Five courses! That's amazing!👏

Happy to clarify our verification process: To ensure the integrity of our learning community, all instructors must verify their identity before they can publish a course on the marketplace. Therefore, once your first course is ready for publication, Udemy will guide you through the automated verification process.

During the verification process, instructors may encounter one or more of the following prompts:

• Request to confirm ownership rights to the course content
  • Request to provide information regarding their current place of residence
  • Request to provide identity documents such as a national ID or passport

Please note: the information required will vary depending on the instructor’s country of residence and/or activity patterns within the account.

After the automated verification process is completed, our team will review your submission and confirm with you via email that your account has been verified. You can then proceed to submit your course for review.

For more specific questions or concerns, I recommend reaching out directly to our policy team at policy@udemy.com. They are always happy to assist you!

Thank you! 

Go to solution

Thanks. That’s been helpful.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!