Private courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private courses

If i make any of my courses as private, will they still be available to Udemy for Business. I don`t want my courses to be available to Udemy for Business.

Also only to those people whom i shared the link would be able to view the course or they can share it further? How does courses in private mode works, please explain

1 Reply
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PrateekGarg3833 Happy Thursday! 😊

If you don't want your courses to be eligible for inclusion in the business collection, please make sure you didn't opt-in to the program by going to the "promotional agreements" page under the "Payout & settings" option on your account.

To make the course private you have two options: Password-protected: You should share the course URL and password directly with the learners you want to enroll.

Invitation-only: you can accept new student requests and send invitations from the Students page.

If a student requests an invitation for the course, then a notification will appear on the left-hand side of the page by Students.

Check out this article to learn more about it.

Best regards,

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors