Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish course under Company Name

Go to solution

Hello People,

We are skill development company in Hyderabad,India

We are 3 partners in total

We want to publish our courses under company

We plan to outgrow under Company Brand but not on Individual Brand.

Please help us with your views

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JasonDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I would actually recommend you do it “both ways”. 

For example, if you check any of my courses, you will see we ALWAYS have our company on them (Dion Training) but we also have a co-instructor for the person teaching. 

Some of our courses have 3 instructors, so you will see three people (Jason, Jamario, Mazen on my ITF+ course for example) plus Dion Training’s corporate instructor account. 

This allows the students to follow specific instructor they like AND follow the company, too. 

I have been doing it for 7 years and had a lot of success with this. 

Thanks!

Jason Dion

Jason Dion
Lead Instructor @ Dion Training Solutions

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JasonDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I would actually recommend you do it “both ways”. 

For example, if you check any of my courses, you will see we ALWAYS have our company on them (Dion Training) but we also have a co-instructor for the person teaching. 

Some of our courses have 3 instructors, so you will see three people (Jason, Jamario, Mazen on my ITF+ course for example) plus Dion Training’s corporate instructor account. 

This allows the students to follow specific instructor they like AND follow the company, too. 

I have been doing it for 7 years and had a lot of success with this. 

Thanks!

Jason Dion

Jason Dion
Lead Instructor @ Dion Training Solutions

Go to solution

Thanking you for clearing us.... We will follow the same approcah

Go to solution

Our esteemed company, renowned for its commitment to excellence in education, proudly introduces a groundbreaking course tailored to meet the evolving needs of professionals in today's dynamic landscape. Drawing upon years of industry expertise and a deep understanding of market trends, we have meticulously crafted a curriculum that equips learners with the requisite skills and knowledge to thrive in their respective fields. With a focus on practical application and real-world scenarios, our course promises to empower individuals to achieve their full potential and drive meaningful impact within their organizations. Join us as we embark on this transformative journey, under the esteemed banner of [Company Name], where innovation meets education, and success becomes synonymous with our shared vision.

Company name : lucky me I see Ghosts Hoodie

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors