Question about contents and Delivery in a technical course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about contents and Delivery in a technical course

Hello Everyone,

I was working on a highly technical topic in 5G  Wireless Technology related to Messaging  and it took me a while to compile the contents and convert them in PPT slides and then record my video on top of each slide.   Finally my Course is published.  All of you should be able to see a preview "Basic Introduction to Rich Communication Services"   Searchable on keyword "RCS".

In this first attempt, I am realizing that there are clear two areas involved in developing a technical course. 

1.    Compile Technical Contents

2.   Presentation and Delivery

Do you think there are some experts  in this community who can work with me to improve the second part of "Presentation and Delivery" and share the revenue with me.  That way I can focus on development of more contents for other technical courses on the related topic.

If you are interested, please contact me directly  at pardip@5Gconsultant.com

Regards,

Pardip

1 Reply

@PardipSingh1206mySedgwick Login wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I was working on a highly technical topic in 5G  Wireless Technology related to Messaging  and it took me a while to compile the contents and convert them in PPT slides and then record my video on top of each slide.   Finally my Course is published.  All of you should be able to see a preview "Basic Introduction to Rich Communication Services"   Searchable on keyword "RCS".

In this first attempt, I am realizing that there are clear two areas involved in developing a technical course. 

1.    Compile Technical Contents

2.   Presentation and Delivery

Do you think there are some experts  in this community who can work with me to improve the second part of "Presentation and Delivery" and share the revenue with me.  That way I can focus on development of more contents for other technical courses on the related topic.

Hello, @PardipSingh1206mySedgwick Login 

Congratulations on publishing your course! It’s commendable that you’ve compiled technical content on 5G Wireless Technology related to Messaging. The two areas you’ve identified—compiling technical content and effective presentation and delivery—are indeed crucial for a successful course.

Remember that effective presentation involves not only the content but also engaging delivery techniques, visual aids, and interaction with learners. Finding the right balance is key.

Best of luck with your course, and I hope you find the perfect collaborators to enhance the learning experience!

Best Regard,
Gregory Chavez

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors