Review Process Taking Longer than 2 Business Days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review Process Taking Longer than 2 Business Days

Hi, on March 19th I've submitted a review for a course to get approved. Within a few hours they got back to me indicating to me to change the course thumbnail picture, which I did right away. However, I haven't heard from them since. It's been 3 business days. I was wondering if this sort of thing is normal, as it says it takes 2 business days, and if I can do anything from my end to speed up the review process?

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IndyJeed  I'm sorry to hear that your course Quality Review process is taking longer than expected. You can bump your case by sending an email to policy@udemy.com to check the status of your course.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi, great thanks! I will do just that. Have a great weekend. 

@IndyJeedCoveredCA wrote:

Hi, on March 19th I've submitted a review for a course to get approved. Within a few hours they got back to me indicating to me to change the course thumbnail picture, which I did right away. However, I haven't heard from them since. It's been 3 business days. I was wondering if this sort of thing is normal, as it says it takes 2 business days, and if I can do anything from my end to speed up the review process?

Hello, @IndyJeed 

This is very great post it's helpful for me thanks for creating this. I am thankful for you.

Best Regard,
ryan1969

Hey there! Thanks a bunch for your kind words! It's awesome to connect with fellow instructors like you. If you ever need any tips or support along your teaching journey, feel free to reach out. Let's make learning an exciting adventure together!

Happened to me before, was three days in. Contacted their support and it was up within hours. The support team is pretty great

Yes they are! I had the exact same experience. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors