Searching my course from an iOS device with no luck

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching my course from an iOS device with no luck

Go to solution

Hello, Udemy course creators,

What a fantastic journey it's been publishing my very first course on Udemy. I just discovered that the search on the website works well, however I can't seem to search for my name from an iOS device for some reason. I'm a novice techie, but just wondering if this is still something being indexed by the platform. 

Your insight on this would be helpful.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think in general free courses are not being displayed as much as they used to be in the past, I had a course which used to get 100 enrolments a day to eventually getting 2-3 after which I unpublished it. I think free might be the reason you can't find it in search. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I think in general free courses are not being displayed as much as they used to be in the past, I had a course which used to get 100 enrolments a day to eventually getting 2-3 after which I unpublished it. I think free might be the reason you can't find it in search. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!