Verification with Persona Requirements

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification with Persona Requirements

Hi everyone,

I am new to course creation with Udemy, I have my course ready for submission and I need to go through the verification process.

I would like to know in advance what is the required for the verification(except the official ID in digital form) and how the whole process is done? I have read on some posts about a video and I don't have a camera on my desktop..

Any information would be appreciated.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cm8 If you have not yet verified your identity with Udemy, you will be prompted to complete instructor verification when you're ready to submit a new course for review. 

During the verification process, instructors will see some or all of the following prompts: 

• Request to confirm ownership rights to the course content
  • Request to provide information regarding their current place of residence
  • Request to provide identity documents such as a national ID or passport

Please note: the information required will vary depending on the instructor’s country of residence and/or activity patterns within the account.  

You can refer to this article here to learn more information, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Hello can i use some courses availabke at Youtube  to upload at udemy  account and can i get verified by using other person content with their permission?

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SaadShah318

How are you doing? Please reach out to our Policy team at policy@udemy.com

The team will share detailed information with you. 

Thank you! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!