first time submitting course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

first time submitting course

my first time submitting a course and i want avoid any issue if it's rejected will they tell me what exactly is the issue in details for example in which video so i can edit and and reupload or how it works ? 

Thanks

3 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @OmarFouda746 Happy Wednesday! 😊

Once you submit the course for review, if the course requires a fix, the Udemy team will leave you course feedback.

The course feedback page will list needed and recommended fixes.  Before your course can be approved for the marketplace, you will need to complete all the required fixes. You can learn more about it in this article.

Best regards,

If your course is rejected, Udemy will provide you with a detailed feedback report that lists the necessary and recommended fixes paygonline. The feedback report will help you understand the issues with your course and guide you on how to fix them. You can then edit and re-upload your course for review .

It’s important to note that Udemy’s review process is thorough and can take up to 5 business days . To avoid any issues, it’s best to ensure that your course meets Udemy’s quality standards before submitting it for review. Udemy provides a comprehensive list of quality standards that you can use as a guide when creating your course .

Hi Omar,

The Udemy course check team, all time create feedback with your job to fix some involuntary fails, like bad audio recordings or videos are not in the 16x9 geometry, or a minimal 720p of quality, etc.

A advice, centre your attention in a good voice quality (without echoes) when record the class, this is the item most relevant to a good student calification,

Hug

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors