Hello world!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello world!

Go to solution

Asim here, I run an architecture firm and this is my side hustle.

Just created 4 hour course with 30 lectures in 7 sections on a virtual programming software called Grasshopper for architects. 

It's a niche، only 3-4 people have created course on this topic. I really hope this works out as I've spent 40 hours in total creating this course. 

My benchmark is to earn $4k for this time to be worthwhile. Else, I'll have to drop this avenue of income. 

Let's see how it goes! 

All the best in your endeavours!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArchiCodes_Asim it's great to hear about your new course on Grasshopper. Here is some research from our Marketplace Insight tool about this topic, if you want to look at it. 

Remember, success is often a gradual process, so stay positive and persistent. It is important to remember that gaining traction for an online course can take time. In addition to consistent marketing efforts. Check out this link here to access the Marketing section of our Teaching Center, which has extensive tips and information on how to effectively market and promote your course.

Eliana 

Udemy Communtiy Moderator 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArchiCodes_Asim it's great to hear about your new course on Grasshopper. Here is some research from our Marketplace Insight tool about this topic, if you want to look at it. 

Remember, success is often a gradual process, so stay positive and persistent. It is important to remember that gaining traction for an online course can take time. In addition to consistent marketing efforts. Check out this link here to access the Marketing section of our Teaching Center, which has extensive tips and information on how to effectively market and promote your course.

Eliana 

Udemy Communtiy Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.