New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video)

Welcome to the community! We are truly happy that you've joined us. This quick video guide will be walking you through how our community works and what you can expect on your journey. There’s a wealth of information and many ways to interact, so here’s a quick rundown on where you can find important information and resources: 

Don’t be afraid to ask any questions or suggest new ideas. We all have been newbies at some point, and we are here to help you at each step of the way. Our members and moderators are very friendly (and very knowledgeable!) and will do their best to answer any questions you have, no matter how simple or complex they are.

See you around! 👋

27 Replies

Hi Bella, thank you for the Welcome video 🌷

Love this! Thank you for the warmest welcome everyone! Happy to be part of the family!

Thanks for this video 

Hi, my name is Kirstin. I have been teaching online since 2020 but decided I wanted to transition to do videos about my trainings. I train people on how to use Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Google Workspace, Canva and many more.  My first video series will be helping teachers using EXCEL.  My day job is teaching Digital Media to online high school students. Hope to meet (virtually) everyone and learn from y'all. Yes, I am from Texas.. 🙂

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the community @KirstinMcSt693

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Hi dear community, I was organizing training sessions in Arabic, French and English since 2013 in face to face and I tried videoconference platforms in Covid crisis time. I am passionate to share my knowledge about several subjects. Welcome to all advices to improve my content  quality.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors