Spoken tamil

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spoken tamil

Hi I'm shoba im going to teach you basic beginner level tamil via udemy thank you

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Shoba005 Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

Also, I'd recommend browsing our course catalog to see what courses in this category already exist. You can also check our Marketplace Insight here to get a better idea.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

@ElianaC Hi Eliana, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Abhishek Jain (Indian CPA), and I am reaching out to express my interest in assisting Udemy instructors, particularly those based in India, who may be facing challenges related to Income Tax and GST on their Udemy income.

Having worked extensively on Indian tax matters, I understand the complexities that instructors might encounter. I specialize in helping individuals navigate these issues, including exploring avenues for Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA) relief. My goal is to provide support to Udemy instructors so they can efficiently manage their tax obligations and maximize their income. I am already working with several instructors in India, ensuring they comply with local tax regulations and optimizing their financial outcomes.

If possible, I would appreciate it if you could refer me to Indian instructors who might be interested in such assistance. I am confident that together, we can create a positive impact on both Udemy and its instructors.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I am looking forward to the possibility of collaborating with Udemy and its valued instructors.

Thanks

CA Abhishek Jain

caabhisheksjain@gmail.com

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @CA_Abhishek we appreciate you are willing to help other instructors with this process,  but we do not have a referral program or channel like the one you describe. Additionally, we encourage instructors to seek advice from certified tax professionals when filling out their forms. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors