Thanks to the management of the Udemy platform

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to the management of the Udemy platform

Today, I am happy to publish the Diploma Course for Professionalism in Security Work in the Arabic language, which I prepared and presented to all Arabic speakers in the Middle East and the world, those who are eager to gain practical experience in the security field, which I present to you with pure intention, which is the effort, fatigue, and struggle of 33 years of security work in the most bustling Egyptian capital, Cairo. Congestion and security problems that you may encounter in your working life in this large world, especially the Middle East region
I can summarize the skills and experiences presented in this course as physical security and security management skills
And managing the security system in important facilities, and tourist facilities, as well as securing important figures and major events and celebrations. The course also included transferring my experiences in the workplace in public safety, firefighting, rescue, and explosives, especially about fighting terrorism, confronting it, and eliminating it security-wise.
I also presented in this course the most important skills for every person who wants to work in security, how he must know and pay attention to the specifications and skills required for success, and how to develop and improve those skills he has for career advancement.
I wish you the maximum benefit and success in your professional life
Major General Ayman Syedelahl, security advisor and protection expert.

انا سعيد اليوم بنشر كورس دبلومة احتراف العمل الامني باللغة العربيه الذى اعددته وقدمته لكل الناطقين باللغة العربيه بمنطقة الشرق الاوسط والعالم ، هؤلاء المتشوقين لإكتساب الخبرة العملية فى المجال الأمني والتى أقدمها لحضراتكم بنيه صافية وهي مجهود وتعب وكفاح ٣٣ عاما من العمل الأمني بالعاصمة المصرية القاهرة الاكثر صخبا وازدحاما ومشاكل امنية قد تواجهها فى حياتك العملية بهذا العالم الكبير وخاصة منطقة الشرق الأوسط
استطيع تلخيص تلك المهارات والخبرات المقدمة فى هذا الكورس بمهارات الأمن المادي وادارة الأمن
وادارة المنظومة الامنية بالمنشآت الهامة والسياحية وايضا تأمين الشخصيات الهامة والفعاليات والاحتفالات الكبري .. تضمن الكورس ايضا نقل خبراتى بمحال العمل فى السلامة العامة والاطفاء والانقاذ والمفرقعات ، خاصة فيما يتعلق بمحاربة الارهاب ومواجهته والقضاء عليه أمنيا ،
كما قدمت فى هذا الكورس اهم المهارات لكل انسان يرغب فى العمل الامني وكيف عليه ان يعلم وينتبه للمواصفات والمهارات المطلوبه للنجاح وكيف ينمي ويحسن تلك المهارات لديه للترقى الوظيفي
اتمنى لحضراتكم الاستفادة القصوي وتحقيق النجاح فى حياتكم العملية
لواء / أيمن سيدالأهل المستشار الأمني وخبير الحماية

2 Replies
Alexia
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @AymanSyedel146 

We celebrate with you! 

@Alexia thank you🙏

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.