cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

First-Time Course Creation: Need Suggestions for Getting Started

Hello Udemy Community,

I am Iftekhar, embarking on my journey to create my first course on the Udemy platform. As a newbie, I am seeking your advice and guidance to help me through this process.

I have a concept in mind, and I am passionate about my field, but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed about where to start and how to structure my course to provide maximum value to my potential students.

In particular, I'm curious about:

1. Best practices for outlining the course content: How detailed should it be, and how can I ensure it is coherent and engaging?
  2. Tips for recording video lectures: What kind of equipment do you recommend for beginners? How can I ensure good audio and video quality?
  3. Suggestions for effectively engaging with students: How can I foster a positive learning environment and maintain student engagement throughout the course?
  4. Any other advice or resources that helped you when you were just starting out?

I understand that creating an effective and engaging course takes time, effort, and continuous learning. I am eager to hear your experiences, lessons learned, and recommendations.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Iftekhar

Who Me Too'd this topic