Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

How to start from zero on Udemy for newbie? 10 tips after 6 month

How to start from zero on Udemy for newbie? 10 tips after 6 month

learnwithyan_0-1696270195265.jpeg

My insights and thoughts....

1. Be sure that its a continuous game so try to upload more than 1 course from your niche.
  2. People see you first. Why do they pay you? You are random from Internet so you are unknown.
  3. Start from free course but do that really cool. Nice lights, good sound, video transitions. And strong plan.
  4. If your payed course doesn't sell its not your problem. Maybe now not good month for that topic. Or there are lot of same courses.
  5. Read that forum to understand same pains of udemy authors. I have found lot of answers.
  6. Do not pay for reviews. Its not good at all, specially that platform is checking that with algorithms.
  7. Search how to promote book but not course. You will be surprised how many instruments we can use.
  8. Keep going to work with course after uploading. Make better titles, description and upload new lessons.
  9. Don't copy same course. Try to find gaps and give the video lessons. If you are unique, that it will be rated here.
  10. No doubt if you need more time for recording than you planned. I need 1 month to complete the 1h course.
  11. If you just upload 1-2 videos per month it will engage more course views. 25% of courses are not up to date. Specially in code development. 

If these tips were helpful, please let me know... Also I want to continue share my ideas here. Want to read more?

Who Me Too'd this topic