Alternate Identity Verification Process Troubling to verify

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Identity Verification Process Troubling to verify

Go to solution

I have submitted a alternative verification video to udemy 10 days before but udemy replies that "We're having trouble verifying your account because you did not read the full script in your video" . So i don't know about what script they are talking about because i have read and joined the full script in the email and in the video .. I guess they are talking about that script "I, Indrajit Paul certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the original owner of all of the content used in my course(s) and, if applicable, have secured all the necessary rights to use content owned by another individual". Although i have read this full script in the video. and attached it in the email.

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi @IndrajitPaul Dont' worry just make another video and send them then reach out to support@udemy.com and also raise a ticket on yhe Udemy help page. 

I encountered the same problem, dont worry you'll get verified soon. 

All the best !

KS

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hey @IndrajitPaul, in the video, you must show your face & state the following:

1. Your full legal name
  2. The name of the course(s) you are publishing
  3. Statement of ownership or rights to use the content below

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the original owner of all of the content used in my course(s) and, if applicable, have secured all the necessary rights to use content owned by another individual”.

In the body of the email, please include all of the above in written form. The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours.

Answers to frequently asked questions we receive regarding the instructor identity verification process can be viewed in this article.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Yes Sure they will my Friend. ! Don't worry 

KS

Go to solution

Hi @IndrajitPaul, you have to read the full script in the video ie.,  "I,      certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the original owner of all of the content used in my course(s) and, if applicable, have secured all the necessary rights to use content owned by another individual", with the course title.

9 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hey @IndrajitPaul, have you reached instructorsupport@udemy.com yet? The team is best equipped to look into this for you.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community

Go to solution

Not yet but i kinda think that is there any mistake that was done by me ?

Because they replied that i didn't read the full script what does it mean?

Thanks for your reply now i will contact about that issue to the instructorsupport@udemy.com and if you have any solution about what it does mean that i didn't read the the full script please let me know .....

Go to solution

Hi @IndrajitPaul Dont' worry just make another video and send them then reach out to support@udemy.com and also raise a ticket on yhe Udemy help page. 

I encountered the same problem, dont worry you'll get verified soon. 

All the best !

KS

Go to solution

Did it ....Will it Solve the issue and will they verify my account and thanks for replying..

Go to solution

Yes Sure they will my Friend. ! Don't worry 

KS

Go to solution

I had submitted my verification video on June 2, I got verified on 15 June. I had a problem with it that they did not recieve my video, but I shared it with the help of WeTransfer. Soon, Udemy verified my instructor identity. You must be clear about your accent and delivery of statements.

I hope it may help you. You need not to worry. It takes some time.

Regards.

Go to solution

Hey @IndrajitPaul, in the video, you must show your face & state the following:

1. Your full legal name
  2. The name of the course(s) you are publishing
  3. Statement of ownership or rights to use the content below

“I, [full legal name], certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the original owner of all of the content used in my course(s) and, if applicable, have secured all the necessary rights to use content owned by another individual”.

In the body of the email, please include all of the above in written form. The alternative verification process will take approximately 24 hours.

Answers to frequently asked questions we receive regarding the instructor identity verification process can be viewed in this article.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi @IndrajitPaul, you have to read the full script in the video ie.,  "I,      certify, under the penalty of perjury, that I am the original owner of all of the content used in my course(s) and, if applicable, have secured all the necessary rights to use content owned by another individual", with the course title.

Go to solution

Thanks For The Replies ....my account is verified....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.