Hello! Nice to meet you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hello fellow instructors! I am brand new and in the process of creating my first course. I have been reading everyone’s posts and purchased a udemy course creation course and actually learned so much throughout the process that I plan to implement next time around (my course topic isn’t a very popular one for starters, but I’d already have invested so much into it I’m seeing it through!) 

I would love to hear your first time course launch experience! Tips? Lessons learned?

As I mentioned my course topic is quite specific and there may not be a huge audience for it... it’s indirectly related to my primary business but not directly so I don’t have a large audience to promote it to myself.

Any tips to make the most out of Udemy audience? I created a promo following the recommendations so I guess we shall see!

Excited to get to know you all and support one another! Rebecca

1 Reply

Hi Rebecca, nice to read your intro.

I am unpublished but getting my first course ready for submission. I doubt I could add anything to the course you have seen, I'm still learning. 

However, I can tell you this, which is less likely to have been mentioned. Be organised with your planning. Even more importantly, have a good structure for file management. And document your processes. Like PIN numbers you stop using, if you stop creating for a while, you will forget how you did things.

Personally, I think you have chosen the best starter course. You learn a lot by making your first course so just choose something you enjoy - good plan. 

LL
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!