I created a course using 2010 Powerpoint but I can't work out how to up load it to Udemy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I created a course using 2010 Powerpoint but I can't work out how to up load it to Udemy.

Hi everyone I'm new to Udemy and I have just finnieshed creating my course which I made using 2010 Powerpoint.  I was buying courses on Udemy and now thought I would try and sell my course here too.  I don't under stand If I have to save my course in a certain format, plus can I upload my whole course or do I have to upload each slide indervidually.  When I went into start your course it was asking me for each heading and then the video slide.. I couldn't work out how I'm suppose to upload my course.  Could someone please let me know what I should do.. Thank you.. 

2 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

It sounds like you just made the slides.
You have to do video content, not just powerpoint slides.

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Hi Thor...  I put voice over the top of each slide and I got told once I was finished I had to save it all as an MP4 or video format..   I have some courses which I bought and they have been done exactly how I've done mine..  I just don't know why it's not working.. I think it's because I can't get it saved as an MP4... I created my whole course in 2010 powerpoint.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!