My First course is Live!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First course is Live!

Feels so satisfying to make my first course LIVE.

Course name - Frontend System Design Interview Guidance

My name is Manoj.

I have a decade of experience in building professional websites and front-end applications. I have worked both in startups and giant companies. I’m here to help you become a successful front-end web developer and help you crack those front-end interviews. I started out as a software engineer and slowly realized that I have a passion to teach.

My mother was a mathematics teacher and I’m following her footsteps - except that I teach web development.

I feel obligated to build front-end interfaces of supreme quality.
I love the javascript ecosystem and I have designed & developed multiple products in my career.

I love talking about Programming, Astrophysics, Art, Space science, Philosophy & Spirituality.

I have the thirst to understand what the universe is made of, the existential reality & the design around us.

I have worked in E-Commerce, Healthcare & Semi-conductor industries.

I have hands-on experience in Javascript, React, Redux, Material UI, Node, Express & GraphQL.

I have travelled to New York, New Jersey, Kansas City, Singapore & Europe.
I'm residing in Bangalore, India

I founded MSK Web development with the goal of helping frontend engineers get jobs.

Warm regards,

Manoj

3 Replies

Congratulations and wishing you all the best.

I have submitted my course to quality review team and it is been 4 working days . 

Can you please advice how long it takes to publish a course publically.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Mohamed Riaz I'll suggest you reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com team they will be able to provide further details about your account.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!