Need some help !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help !

Hello folks , how are you guys doing ! i am shubham , a new educator on udemy from india . Since a long time , i have been using udemy for educational purposes . I have a keen nature to learn things and this platform has helped me a lot in acheiving that. i think , this thing has motivated me to get along onto this platform and help others like me to get educated on various topics which i am good at . 

SInce , i am creating my very first course , I have no idea how to get started . i will highly appreciate any help form your end . I feel really nervous shooting videos and often get fumbled up . Also do tell , how to get the camera setup , mic setup & various other things to get started with . 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ShubhamGupta01 Welcome to the community! You should check out this great post by your fellow instructor, Massimiliano, that includes a list of his recommended instructor resources and here is a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Hope this helps! 

Eliana Cerna 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!