Courses in English and Spanish. Better to have one or two accounts?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courses in English and Spanish. Better to have one or two accounts?

Go to solution

Hi fellow instructors!

I plan to create courses in English and Spanish. Would you recommend I do that with two different Udemy accounts so my students do not get confused?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Julio4AI Happy New Year!!! 

You can have courses in English and Spanish on the same account, students won’t get confused since the course in English will be available for audiences who are looking for English courses, the same for Spanish courses.

You may get confused about having two accounts since you have to set up different emails, payment methods, tax forms, etc, However, you can go ahead and create two accounts if you want.

Best regards 😊

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Julio4AI Happy New Year!!! 

You can have courses in English and Spanish on the same account, students won’t get confused since the course in English will be available for audiences who are looking for English courses, the same for Spanish courses.

You may get confused about having two accounts since you have to set up different emails, payment methods, tax forms, etc, However, you can go ahead and create two accounts if you want.

Best regards 😊

Go to solution

Got it. Thanks Bessy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors