will this benefit me?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will this benefit me?

Hi there, I am a Data scientist in Python and want to sell my courses here. 

I currently teach some students but does not have a large community that will buy my course. 

Will it benefit me if I upload my course (my self audience is zero not much currently). 

One thing I have confidence on is that I will make quality material.

I have submitted one free course for review at the time. Your advice will be helpful.

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @HarmanWaheed

Welcome to the community 😊. How exciting that you are considering publishing a (paid) course on Udemy. 

I recommend checking out our marketplace insights tool to get a better understanding of the current demand for a course about Python or any other subject. It will also provide you with more in-depth data, such as student demand, the median of monthly revenue, and more. 

Besides that, I encourage you to look around the community, as we have many valuable resources here. For example, the Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

(Please note: You will have access to this link once your first course is published) 

I also recommend watching this webinar we had a few months ago, Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing, as it will provide you with great tips and tricks on starting your journey on Udemy.  

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and we wish you a lot of fun and success on Udemy! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors