what to do when my course resources are larger than 1gb

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what to do when my course resources are larger than 1gb

Go to solution

Hi, I'm just about to submit my course for review, but I've found the limit for course resources is 1GB per file.

The accompanying files for my course are 7GB and need to be provided as a single zip file because the software the students will be using requires a specific folder structure.

Are there any solutions other than providing a dropbox link?  I'd prefer to avoid that if possible, otherwise there's no way to limit access to paying students.

Cheers

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks, I got in contact with them, but there's nothing they can do.  I'll have to go the dropbox route 👍

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @3d illusions 

I would email support instructorsupport@udemy.com to explore options. With the post bumped perhaps your post will get more visibility for input.

Go to solution

Thanks, I got in contact with them, but there's nothing they can do.  I'll have to go the dropbox route 👍

Go to solution

I would suggest Google Drive. Remember if its not a free lesson, only students that bought the course can see the link, but always keep in mind Udemy policies, especially the rules around not gathering student data if its not the bonus lesson, etc etc.. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors