Duplicating courses for rapid development

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicating courses for rapid development

I'd like to duplicate my existing course and tailor some of the content for a new audience. Some of the sections have quizzes and would be the same, so duplicating the whole course would speed up the building process. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance for any tips!

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CarstenMuessig thank you for replying. Even though I have a published course for some reason I cannot get in to the Published Instructor Club area (??) Any chance you could paste the text here? Thanks again!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update for readers: I contacted Udemy Support. They advised you have to contact the Instructor Support team instructorsupport@udemy.com to request cloning an existing course.

The response was quick - they cloned the course for me and now I can edit the bespoke/tailored  parts easily.

On the other issue: I got into the Published Instructor Club automatically the following day, it looks like it just takes a couple of days for that to work through the system.

You are a mega star. Re-branding and re-purposing are gems. Thanks for the suggested pathway. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!