How to earn from paid course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to earn from paid course

Hi there, 
I created a paid course on flutter development. Its about 10+ content. I published it a week ago but no one even a single student don't enrolled in it. Kindly help me to sell my course. Its my first paid course and I want to make some other paid courses. I am discouraging on that type of course. 
https://www.udemy.com/.../109iPa3@8zrKy.../

ServicesByIEO
2 Replies

When you create a course on Udemy, you can't have the mentality of "build it and they will come." That doesn't work in a crowded marketplace. Building and publishing your course is only one small aspect of success on Udemy. Before and after you launch your course, you should be engaged in marketing activities to build traction and interest in your course, along with your instructor brand. I would encourage you to browse the marketing sub-forum in the Published Instructor Forum on course marketing tips.

Optimize Listing: Make sure your course title, description, and preview materials are engaging and optimized for search on the platform. Promotion: Offer a limited-time discount or free access to a few students in exchange for honest reviews. Social Media: Share your course regularly on platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and relevant Flutter or programming communities. Engage on Forums: Answer Flutter-related questions on forums like Stack Overflow, Reddit, or Flutter's own community. Include a soft plug of your course in your bio. Create Content: Write related articles or create free tutorials on platforms like Medium, Dev.to, or YouTube, and then direct viewers to your paid course. Collaborate: Team up with other course creators or influencers in the tech field for joint promotions. Feedback: Ask peers to review your course and provide feedback to ensure it meets industry standards. Advertisements: Consider running paid ads on platforms like Facebook or Google targeting budding Flutter developers.  TellTims

Thanks

TellTims
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors