Feedback Needed for Test Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback Needed for Test Video

Go to solution

Dear Udemy instructors, kindly review my test video and share your feedback. 

Specifically, I want to know, 

Is my delivery good enough? 

What about the sound quality?

If I make small mistakes with grammar, is it going to be a probelm, even if the meaning is clear?

Thanks in advance. Your feedback would help me a lot. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Habibur_Rahmn574

Welcome to the community! It's great to hear that you're seeking feedback on your future course videos 😊.

Can you please confirm if you have submitted a test video to our test video team? Please keep in mind that the review process can take up to two business days, and you will receive a notification by email once the feedback is ready.

If you have been waiting for more than two business days, I recommend contacting our support team directly by clicking here and navigating to “Contact Us” on the right.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

I wish you a lot of fun and success on your teaching journey with Udemy! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Habibur_Rahmn574

Welcome to the community! It's great to hear that you're seeking feedback on your future course videos 😊.

Can you please confirm if you have submitted a test video to our test video team? Please keep in mind that the review process can take up to two business days, and you will receive a notification by email once the feedback is ready.

If you have been waiting for more than two business days, I recommend contacting our support team directly by clicking here and navigating to “Contact Us” on the right.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

I wish you a lot of fun and success on your teaching journey with Udemy! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!