Got this email after re-submitting for review, I am stuck now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got this email after re-submitting for review, I am stuck now

Hi all,

I am creating my first course on Udemy, and I submitted it for review two days ago.

I received some feedback regarding my course, all of which I have addressed today (removing AI text-to-speech from promo video, removing text from the course image and softening the language in my course title/subtitle/description) and re-submitted for review.

Now I received this email from the Udemy team:

SrbaKovacev771_0-1708112099647.png

(BTW, the title of the course in this email is outdated, i.e. this was the title of my course before I changed it as requested in the feedback)

But when I go to my course feedback page, there is nothing new there and it shows me everything has been addressed (the 3 areas I listed above):

SrbaKovacev771_1-1708112241483.png

Please someone help, I don't want my course to be stuck in limbo 😕

4 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @SrbaKovacev771 

Happy to help! Once you get a feedback on the Quality Review Process, the system automatically generates an email to let you know you have some things that need to be addressed in your course. No worries, once you have changed everything the agent asked you to in the feeback process, you can absolutely re-submit the course to the Quality Review Process once more and the agent will be happy to re-acess the course and if there are no more issued to be corrected, your course will be published after the review.

Hope this helped.

Let us know if you need anything else or if you have any further questions.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

Hi Leonor,

Thanks for your quick feedback!

I understand what you've written, but the problem is that I received the email I attached to my post AFTER I re-submitted my course for review, so AFTER I have already addressed the initial feedback I received.

So the issue now is that the Udemy team is telling me there are still some fixes pending to my course, but I cannot see what those fixes are - they were not indicated in the email nor can I see any new fixes on the Course feedback page.

So I am essentially stuck right now 😕

Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello again,

I have taken a look into your course at has been successfully resubmitted to the Quality Review Process, please wait until next Tuesday for a feedback.

Kindest regards,

Leonor

Thanks Leonor, much appreciated!

Have a nice weekend ahead 🙂

Srba

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors