For assessment child psychology course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For assessment child psychology course

I enrolled and saw all videos about Fully accredited professional child psychology diploma course.i don't understand how to write the assessment...and send

4 Replies

You should ask the instructor of that course.

Note: I would be very skeptical of the professional value of a so-called " fully accredited professional child psychology diploma" on Udemy. Accredited by who? What professional association would provide accreditation for such a course? Is it claiming that this will allow you to practice as a child psychologist based on that course????? Where I live you must obtain a professional license to practice psychology and their is a professional board that sets standards. No course on Udemy will meet those standards.

I see one course with that title and it is 44 minutes!!! Yeaks! 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Sorry @Poosala.Kar689 but you have been duped by one of the many instructors on this platform that Udemy knowingly allows to get away with fake accreditation. That so-called professional body was specifically created with zero standards. All the instructors do is pay a small fee to have their fakery look as if it has professional standing. Not a single question is asked other than can the intrustor pay the modest fee. 

Most countries including my own in the world, as Lawrence suggested where he lives would never accept a few minutes long course child psychology diploma course.

I have long battled Udemy on this front - however dollars speak louder than ethics. @ChrystieV  - even instructors are being duped by these scam courses Udemy knowingly and willingly promotes. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Poosala.Kar689 I'm sorry for the confusion. We certainly don't want anyone to be duped into working towards a fraudulent diploma. I would recommend sending an email to policy@udemy.com as they are the best equipped to investigate this accreditation and diploma. 

@SharonRamel Thank you for tagging me 🙂

I have uploaded course on 'Master psychology with psychology practice sets' with 1500 questions in 6 sets... In the preview, annswers  are not in order and explanation parts are missing... please enlighten me how to make neatly organized.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!