How to add coupons to a course that's live

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add coupons to a course that's live

Go to solution

Hi there. 

My first course went live today. I'm very new at this, should I add coupons to my? Is it too late now that my course is live?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Awesome. Glad to help. I'd be super appreciative if you could mark my response as the solution (trying to get one more 🤣)

I would recommend finding Facebook groups, Discord, Slack, LinkedIn, or other groups related to the topic of your content. Really just anywhere that you think your potential students would see your comments and find your work interesting. Start participating in those groups to showcase your expertise but be careful not to oversell yourself. Build credibility and then drop a coupon when somebody is looking for help on a topic that is covered in your content.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Under your Instructor page, click on Edit/Manage course, the same place where you add videos and modify the course. On the left, you'll find Promotions. You can create up to three coupons a month for each course on this page.

Alternatively, you can use the Bulk Coupon creation tool if you have many courses here: https://www.udemy.com/instructor/multiple-coupons-creation/

Go to solution

Thank you so much for helping me.

I do have one question for you. I don't have a big following on social media, how I grow my business back in the day I made up flyers I know old school but it worked for me at the time. Without a big following on social media right now, can you suggest a Facebook page or Instagram page that allows you to advertise your business for free that has a lot of followers already . I know I'm asking a lot here. I can't wait till I have a following it would be nice if there was a Facebook or Instagram page that allows you to advertise. 

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly 

Go to solution

Awesome. Glad to help. I'd be super appreciative if you could mark my response as the solution (trying to get one more 🤣)

I would recommend finding Facebook groups, Discord, Slack, LinkedIn, or other groups related to the topic of your content. Really just anywhere that you think your potential students would see your comments and find your work interesting. Start participating in those groups to showcase your expertise but be careful not to oversell yourself. Build credibility and then drop a coupon when somebody is looking for help on a topic that is covered in your content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors