I would like to clarify the obstacles to publishing my training course enti

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to clarify the obstacles to publishing my training course enti

I registered a training course entitled "Ancient Egyptian Mummification" and uploaded the promotional lecture and five lectures for the training course. I filled out the forms attached to the course and they were sent for review. I was responded to by fixing some points, and the repair was done on my part and sent for review for the second time. After two working days, I was answered without a clear reference. About what is explicitly required, so I ask for advice and assistance about what is explicitly required of me so that the training course will be accepted and then published on the Udemy platform page. I hope for advice regarding what is concerned with me and not a response with general points prepared in advance. I thank you for your good listening, patience, and patience.

Mohamed Yahia khalil

1 Reply
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imhotep63,

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry for the inconvenience with your course feedback.

What I can recommend is that you reply to the feedback and ask them exactly what they would like you to fix on the course. After you put your comments you submit your course for review and you should be getting a clarification in two business days.

If you don't hear from the Quality Review Team in the next few days, please send an email to policy@udemy.com so you can get an update.

If you have more questions, please let us know.

David V.

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors