In need of motivation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In need of motivation

Hello,

I'm a new instructor in the community, trying to still input the details for my course. I first started doing this with quite a lot of motivation, but I found myself retracting from completing the design of my course.

Can I be assigned an already established instructor who could relate with me directly and encourage me to publish my course without delay? I really want to do this but sometimes I just get a bit discouraged.

Thanks a lot

Monique 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Monique_Gershon I'm sorry you feel discouraged and a bit unmotivated. It is difficult to start from scratch with the course creation process when you have unclear ideas about how to start. We do not currently have a program for assigning instructors to assist others, but we do have a great instructor community where you can find tips and answers from other instructors. Don't let discouragement get you down.  Enjoy the process and learn from this initial adversity, you are not the only one who has felt this way. 

Feel free to watch the following recordings from webinars we have had :

I really hope this helps you!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

@ElianaC Thank you for your words of motivation and for the resources shared to increase my knowledge on the platform.  Much appreciated. Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors