Inquiry Regarding the Use of External Images and Videos in my Courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding the Use of External Images and Videos in my Courses

Hello everyone ,I am in the process of creating a course on Udemy and would like to inquire about the usage policies regarding external media content. Specifically, I would like to know if I am permitted to include videos and pictures from other websites, such as those found on Google or sourced from royalty-free platforms like Pexels, in my course. Are there specific guidelines or restrictions I need to be aware of to ensure my course does not get banned or removed? 

Thanks 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mongia.TN Thanks for your question. Some instructors don't recommend using Google images since those images are copyrighted. Instructors are responsible for their content, however, all the courses should comply with our policies. If you want to know more about it, please send an email to Trust & Safety team by sending an email to policy@udemy.com. 

Also, some instructors recommend using Canva, pixabay since they have free images. 

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors