It is almost 7 days since I published my course but not visible

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It is almost 7 days since I published my course but not visible

It has been 7 days since I published my course but when I search my course it is not visible other courses on same topic are visible 

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Abhishek Mishra

Thank you so much for your post, and congratulations on publishing your first course!😊

Since your course was recently published, it may not rank as high as other courses in searches initially. However, as your course receives more enrollments, positive ratings, and wishlist additions, the ranking will improve.

Using the “Newest” filter can help you find your course more quickly. For example, I searched for your course using the ‘Newest’ filter and found it on the first page of search results.

I’ve included a screenshot for you:

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 15.19.01.png

If you have more specific questions, I recommend contacting our support team directly by clicking here and navigating to “Contact Us” on the right. They will look into this for you.

Besides that, I recommend checking out the following resources, which contain valuable information on course marketing and more! 

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

We wish you lots of fun and success on Udemy!

you have coupons and several strategies:

1) you can offer a limited 100 number to friends and family, for free.

2) you can offer it for $10 only for 5 days on Facebook specialized groups.

3) once you start getting more enrollments, you may offer it for free to max 1k people, just to avoid having that awful "0 students" that we see now.

do not expect everything from Udemy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!