My first completed course💪

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first completed course💪

I've just published my first Udemy course on ChatGPT Mastery: From Novice to AI Interaction Pro. Super excited (and a tad nervous) about it!

I'd love to get your thoughts on it. So, I'm handing out free enrollments for a bit. If you're up for checking it out and sharing some honest feedback, that'd be amazing!

If you are interested please let me know and I will invite you, it's currently in review looking forward to improving my craft!

Already thanks in advance 

Dennis

4 Replies
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DennisDeveloperAi,

Congratulations on publishing your first course! 

I hope your course is very successful for you. The beginning is always a little difficult, but I know that Udemy will be a great platform to teach what you want to convey to your students.

Please feel free to open a conversation here in the community with any questions or thoughts. We are always happy to help! 

David V.

Community Moderator

Hey @DennisDeveloperAi 

Congratulations! I hope your course is successful for you. 

Thankyou!
https://www.udemy.com/course/compact-chatgpt-mastery-from-novice-to-ai-interaction-pro/?couponCode=F...

If you have the time to give feedback it would greatly appreciated, it's free the feedback is more important to me ❤️

@DennisDeveloperAi 

Of course! I will enroll myself in your course it's informative for me. And I will also give you feedback about your course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!