Payment Method (Belarus)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method (Belarus)

Go to solution

Hello, dear Community! Could anybody help me with choosing the proper payment method? I have created my first course, but could not define with payments. I am from Belarus. Paypal is banned here, and not sure if we could use Payoneer. Please advise your solutions. Suppose, teachers from Russia have the same problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Tatsiana_Baleika

Thank you so much for your post. 

We were notified by both Payoneer and PayPal some time ago, the payment platforms used by Udemy for instructor payouts outside the United States, confirming their compliance with relevant sanctions and restrictions stemming from the conflict in Ukraine. Hence, payouts made to instructors who are based in Russia or the Belarus region, aren't possible at this time. 

We are deeply concerned about this situation and how it is impacting instructors from these regions. However, due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and the corresponding sanctions, we’re unable to provide another instructor payment method at this time. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Tatsiana_Baleika

Thank you so much for your post. 

We were notified by both Payoneer and PayPal some time ago, the payment platforms used by Udemy for instructor payouts outside the United States, confirming their compliance with relevant sanctions and restrictions stemming from the conflict in Ukraine. Hence, payouts made to instructors who are based in Russia or the Belarus region, aren't possible at this time. 

We are deeply concerned about this situation and how it is impacting instructors from these regions. However, due to the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and the corresponding sanctions, we’re unable to provide another instructor payment method at this time. 

Go to solution

Thanks, Marina!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors