Setup new payment method to attach

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup new payment method to attach

Hi Folks,

I already attached the Payoneer payment method to my Udemy account but unfortunately, it's been blocked for the last couple of days, and long story short I am unable to recover that account. 

Is there any way to attach another payment account

1 Reply
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @MuhammadTaimurAdil 

Happy to help! 

If you wish to change your payment method in the future, you can do so, by following these steps:

1. Return to the Payout settings page.

2. If you currently only have one payment method active, click on Log In for PayPal and Connect for Payoneer, beside the payment method you wish to add.

3. Once the request has been approved the payment method will be listed as Active.

Once you have established connections with each payment method, you can select which payment processor you would like to deliver your payouts at any time by clicking on the “Set Active” link.  Active indicates that you will now receive payment through that vendor.

If you wish to change your credentials for your Payoneer account, however, you will need to contact Payoneer directly. Please make sure to mention Udemy, your payee ID (i.e. instructor user ID), and the reason that you wish to release/deactivate.

Kindest regards

Leonor

Udemy moderation team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors