RE: Watermark on video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Watermark on video

Go to solution

Greetings!

I'm just about to send my first course for review but I have an issue referencing watermark on one of the videos. Apparently, I used a video merger that isn't actually free and it's included a watermark in the video. Can this be approved? It's only one video that contains the watermark. All the other videos don't have it.

Please let me know. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks; I really didn’t have to ask them but my course was approved and is now live. Just waited to see if there was any feedback about the watermark but there wasn’t one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @BrotherAlameen  Thank you for asking! 😊

Watermarks in your course are optional; however, since a large or intrusive watermark could be visually distracting, the course might be rejected by the quality team. Please take a look at this article where you can find more information about it

Best regards,

Go to solution

Thanks for replying that but my main concern is that the watermark doesn’t represent me, my company or brand. The watermark is from the service which provided the free video merger since I haven’t paid for it, it included the watermark.

The watermark on the video seems okay with where it is. It’s not big and all, so I can assume it’ll be approved but my main concern is that it doesn’t me or my brand.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @BrotherAlameen I'm sorry for the confusion, in that scenario, your best option is to reach out to the Trust & Safety team for a prompt response. They will assess whether or not approval can be granted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Thanks; I really didn’t have to ask them but my course was approved and is now live. Just waited to see if there was any feedback about the watermark but there wasn’t one.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!