Udemy for business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy for business

Just created my first course. Thoughts on Udemy for business (UFB). Should I opt-out? The course uploaded to Udemy is part of a 4 course bundle I have on another platform. Does that mean I am not allowed to be part of the UFB program and should contact them to remove me from it?

1 Reply

@mkabir you can opt out 

Here is some info:

3.2 Exclusivity

Except as otherwise provided for Assessment Questions below, once your content is included in a collection, you agree that you will not begin to offer any on-demand content, such as pre-recorded courses, that directly compete with or injure the sales of that content on any site or platform other than your own. For clarity, this doesn’t include literary works or in-person instructional trainings. If you choose to terminate your participation in the Udemy Business Program, you agree that this exclusivity provision will remain in place until we remove your content from all collections.

3.3 Termination

You can choose to terminate your participation in the Udemy Business Program at any time by emailing instructorsupport@udemy.com. Udemy will remove your content from the collections within 12 months of termination and will continue to pay you revenue share based on the then-current rates until your content is removed from the relevant collection. 

Once your content is removed for any reason from a collection, Subscription Customers will no longer be able to enroll in your content and you will no longer earn revenue share from that collection. However, any individual end user who previously enrolled in your content will continue to be able to access that content for as long as they remain subscribed to the relevant collection.

Promotions Policy 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!