Unable to find course on Instructor Dashboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find course on Instructor Dashboard

Hi, I've completed and launched my course and I can see it as a student but I cannot see it as an Instructor. It shows that I don't have any courses. Please help!

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SwastikaGos066 I'm truly sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your course. Perhaps you have two accounts and you are logged into a student account? I recommend you to send an email to the Instructor Support team so they can help you locate the account were you created the course.  To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

I hope this helps!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Double-check the course visibility settings to make sure the course is set to "Published" and not "Draft" or "Archived." If the course was recently created or updated, there might be a slight delay before it appears on your dashboard. Additionally, clear your browser cache or try accessing the dashboard from a different browser. If the problem persists, contact the platform's support team for further assistance, providing them with your course details and account information for a quicker resolution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors