When I tried to upload a video of more than 800M through the mobile web pag

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I tried to upload a video of more than 800M through the mobile web pag

When I tried to upload a video of more than 800M through the mobile web page, the upload failed. What's the reason for this?

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @brother9 Sorry to hear you are having upload issues. Most uploading issues are caused by a poor internet connection.  If you experience issues while the video is being uploaded it could be due to the following:

• A slow internet connection speed. Try uploading the videos when your internet connection is faster. Or, try uploading the video from a different internet connection.

• The data limit for your internet provider has been reached. Try uploading the video from a different internet connection. 

• You are connected to the internet through a VPN and your connection provider has blocked uploads. Try uploading the video from a different internet connection. 

Please try to upload the videos again. If the issue persists,  please contact our support team and include the following information:

• The lecture file

• The operating system you're using

• Your internet connection speed

To contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

I hope this helps!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!