No access to support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to support

Hello community, 

I'm looking for a way to contact the Udemy support. I can't find any possibility to do so. The support page is just some FAQ and "contact us" has no link to a form or email. I found a chatbot which is fully dysfunctional and stops the conversation sending me to the FAQ. 

Aany other suggestions ? Impressive that a company that says to have sold so much is failing on this. 

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PhilN.977 I'm sorry you are struggling with contacting our support team. Right now, to contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right. You will be routed to the chatbot so you can provide a brief explanation of your request and you swould see the following options:

ElianaC_0-1705157586857.png

You might be able to choose "submit a ticket" and follow further instructions. 

I hope this helps.

Eliana 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hello Eliana, Many thanks. I could contact a "non-human agent" who said after explaining "I'm sorry for the confusion. If you've confirmed that the payment was successful and you're still not seeing the course, please reach out to our Support Team with the receipt. They'll be able to assist you further in resolving this issue." but then it stopped without providing me further possibilities to do as indicated "please reach out to our Support Team with the receipt" with no way of gettin gfurther information. How do I " reach out to our Support Team with the receipt". Thanks again. Philipp

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors